Bullant Building

Your Remote Building Team






Q. We need a brick wall knocked down and taken away. Can you help?

A. Yes, we have the equipment to knock down the wall, pick up the rubble and take it away.

Q. Do I need council approval for my building project?

A. That depends on what your project involves. Any new buildings, structural changes to existing buildings or extensions usually require council approval. You will need to contact your local council or government to organise the correct approvals.

Q. Do you have any type of accreditation? Licences?

A. We are CAL accredited which means we work within industry codes of practice and government requirements and complete annual assessments on competency. We are qualified and licenced builders and bring more than 30 years experience to the job.

Q. What areas do you specialise in?

A. We are a building company with a small excavation service and tilt tray transport service. We specialise in all facets of building services with a vast experience in the commercial sector. We are NT remote equipped allowing us to complete building jobs outside of the Alice Springs area.

Q. Do you give free quotes?

A. Yes, we will visit your site and appraise the work before giving you an obligation-free quote.

Q. Are you insured?

A. Yes, we are fully insured for all work.